Sunday was so much fun! Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) had many items discounted at 28%. My store sales were OK (comparable to a good Sunday), but I think the best part was the shopping! I love all the deals. I would like to say my wishlist was emptied — not so much! I think I still have over 150 items. Scary! I use it as a “holding place” for all the items I like. I even have free items on there that I just haven’t had a chance to download onto my flash drive. I’m joining Karen’s blog hop at I’m Blog Hoppin’ to show you all the great items I bought!
1. Pizza Clip Art from Charlotte’s Clips – I’m going to use this to make a big pizza for the 100th day. Ummm… that’s only one more day to prepare. I really SHOULD be working on that and not blogging!!
2. Coins clip art from Charlotte’s Clips – she has really cute clip art and very reasonable prices!
3. 14 Borders from Charlotte’s Clips – Making everything pretty!
4. Science Jobs and Careers from Charlotte’s Clips – I don’t have any plans for this one – yet! I seem to be making a lot of science materials lately so we’ll see what this inspires.
5. Look Whoo’s 100 Day Smarter! The owl hats sold me! I spent yesterday cutting out owl hats and a cute pennant and badges from this pack. I still need to print out the bookmarks.
6 & 7 – I bought this one and a 100th Day one- by The Primary Techie. This is such a clever idea. It’s a powerpoint with a 100 or 120 chart. It starts by telling the students what colors they will need. It is set to go automatically so you just start it and the students follow the directions. It will show a color bar and then a number. They color that number. At the end they add the “extras” (eyes, whiskers, nose) to make it look like the picture. What I love: number awareness — so great!, 10 minutes to grade or get caught up on something, independence & focus (they have to pay attention and dawdlers have to learn to keep up!) and they have so much fun!
8. Click Clack Moo Cows That Type Substitute Activity Unit by Jennifer Dowell — I’ve been wanting to get this for a while. It’s only $4.00 and has several activities to keep the kids busy on a sub day. It’s supposed to be a whole day, but I would definitely leave notes for the sub about where to find math, language pages, etc. We complete a LOT in a day! This will be a huge help though. Now, if I can’t make it in to set everything up perfectly, I can have this ready for a back up plan. It’s perfect for my first graders and has a really cute cow craftivity.
9. Another Kimberly Geswein font. Her fonts are free for personal use and cost $5 if you want a commercial license. Her fonts are really great! I have a few that I use all the time!
10. Base Ten Blocks by Ashley Hughes – I need to create some math items!
So, there it is! A mix of items for my classroom and for creating TPT products. I hope you were able to take advantage of the savings.
Have a wonderful week! ~Melissa